|AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
|AIIMS has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various Junior Residents (Non-Academic) posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.|
||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Government|
|Post Name||Junior Residents (Non-Academic)|
|No. of Post||57|
|Selection Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Post Name and Nos. and|
|Junior Residents (Non-Academic)||57|
|Junior Residents (Non-Academic)||Rs. 56,100 per month|
|Junior Residents (Non-Academic)||MBBS Degree|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date
|| April 5, 2021
|Last Date for Apply
|| April 5, 2021
NMRL-Naval Materials Research Laboratory Recruitment 2021
For Regular Notification Join Now
HAL-Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website https://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
2) Start April 5, 2021 and will be closed on April 5, 2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
|Free Job Alert 2021 Click Here For More Information|