About Post – Necessary information for panel formation for appointment to the posts of junior resident (tenure one year) in medical colleges and hospitals of the state.
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
In the light of the letter dated 24.02.2023 of the Health Department, Government of Bihar, online applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for the creation of a panel for the vacant posts of junior resident (tenure one year) in the medical colleges and hospitals of the state. .
Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023 Educational Qualification
Recognized / permitted by the Medical Council of India / National Medical Commission M.B.B.S. degree.
Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023 Age Limit
- Age limit will be calculated on the basis of 01.08.2022
- Maximum Age Unreserved (Male) – 37 Years
- Unreserved (Female) – 40 Years
- Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes (Male and Female) – 40 Years
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Male and Female) – 42 Years
Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023 Category-wise number of posts
- Subject-wise and category-wise number of posts can be seen in the details of Junior Resident Recruitment 2023, which is available on the Board’s website.
- The total number of posts is 1551.
Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023 Prescribed conditions for appointment to tenure post
- The vacancy mentioned in the prospectus will be filled from this panel.
- Candidates whose degree is recognized / permitted by the Medical Council of India / National Medical Commission in M.B.B.S. degree, their candidature will not be considered.
- 65000/- (sixty five thousand) rupees per month (honorarium) is admissible to medical teachers after appointment to the post of tenure.
How to Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023
Necessary procedure for online application Download the brochure for joining the panel formation for the vacant posts of junior resident (tenure one year) in the medical colleges and hospitals of the state by downloading it from the board’s website, Can To fill the online application, the candidate can go to the above website of the Board and go to “Online Portal of Junior Resident under Health Dept.” Click on the Link Click “Apply for Junior Resident” Link. After this, the candidate should read and understand the instruction that will appear for filling the application form –
Step-One (Registration Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023 )
- For registration for this examination, all the information under Step-1 will have to be filled correctly by the candidate in the application form appearing on the computer screen.
- At the time of registration, candidates should keep in mind that they should enter their own email ID and mobile no.
- You must be using the same email ID and Mobile No.
- Will be sent to Mobile No. given by the candidate.
- And to verify the email ID, separate Verification Code will be sent to both of the above, which will have to be verified by the candidate by entering the Verification Code while registering.
- Mobile no. And after successful registration after verification of email ID, Mobile No. under any circumstances.
- And email ID will not be changed. After successful registration, the registered mobile no.
- And information about the successful registration will be received on the email ID.
- After this, the candidate will login to his account to submit the application completely online, for which he will enter his registered email ID and the password given in the order of registration and click on the “Sign In” button and complete the further process.
- Do it. During the registration, the candidate should keep the password given by him confidential, otherwise the council will not be responsible for any kind of problem.
- The email ID given by the candidate will be his User Name.
Step-Two (Personal Information): Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023
After successfully registering and logging into your account again, fill the required entries related to Personal Information on the computer screen completely and click on the Submit & Continue button.
Step-Three (Upload Photo & Signature): Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023
After filling the personal information, the candidate should upload his high contrast color passport size photographs and his signature in Hindi and English as per the instructions given on the computer screen and upload them at the designated place. It is necessary to use the photo taken along with the placard (on which the name of the applicant and the date of taking the photo are mentioned). After uploading the photo and signature at the designated place, click on the Submit & Continue button.
Step-Four (Educational Information): Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023
After uploading the scanned photograph and signature, the candidate should fill the information related to his educational qualification as required on the computer screen and click on the Submit & Continue button.
Step-Five (Application Preview): Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023
After filling the Educational Information, the candidates should thoroughly check the information given by them. If the information given in Step-Two, Step-Three and Step-Four is found wrong in the course of investigation, then the candidate can correct that information by clicking on the Back to Edit button and clicking on the Submit & Continue button, so that your The information given by again can be updated.
If all the information in the preview of the filled application form is correct, then give your declaration and click on the Confirm & Submit button, so that the candidates can deposit the examination fee.
Step-Six (Payment of Examination Fee): Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023
After seeing the preview of all the entries filled by the candidate, click on the Proceed to Payment button and complete the payment process as per the instructions on the computer screen to pay the application fee, the deposited application fee will not be returned.
Following are the procedures to deposit the application fee For Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023
- Online Payment: Candidates can pay the examination fee online ie; If you want to do through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking or UPI, then select the Payment Mode shown on the computer screen and do it through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking or UPI. The candidate will have to pay the additional amount (Processing Charge) after depositing the examination fee.
- The necessary details related to the payment of application fee by the above methods are as follows; For Unreserved (UR) / EWS / EBC / BC / SC / ST / DQ category candidates, an amount of Rs.2250/- will have to be paid as application fee.
Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023 (Download Hard Copy)
After making the payment by the date and time fixed by the Board, the candidate should download the hard copy of the application form filled by him and take out the print and keep it safe because all the entries filled by you and the information entered by the Board Provided Registration No. which can be used by you at the time of counseling or in future.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the downloaded application form to the council office. It will be mandatory to make this form available to the council at the time of counselling, so the candidate should keep this form safe.
- There is no provision for change/modification in the Application Form after finally submitting the Online Application Form after completing all the above procedures.
- Candidates may please note that after the submission of the application form it can neither be withdrawn nor the request for refund of the deposited examination fee will be accepted.
- The Board will not be responsible for internet or postal or banking disruption. So the candidates will not wait for the last dates and will complete all the process before that.
Apply form Senior Resident/Tutor 2023 Instruction:
- After filling the Online Application Form, if the candidate finds that there has been a mistake in uploading any information/photo/signature while filling the application form, then he will be given a chance to edit it on 14.05.2023.
- Correction (Edit) in the Online Application Form can be made only by those candidates, who have successfully submitted their Online Application Form completely filled application fee by the due date.
Important dates related to the appointment of Senior Resident / Tutor 2023 :-
- Online Registration Starting Date – 29.04.2023
- Online Registration Closing Date – 12.05.2023
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card /: Credit Card / UPI and submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate – 13.05.2023
- Online Editing of Application Form – 14.05.2023
- Proposed Date of Counselling / Document Verification : To be notified later on
- Date of Publishing / Uploading of Final Merit List : To be notified later on.