|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
|Bank of Maharashtra has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.|
|Recruitment Organization||BOM-Bank of Maharashtra|
|Type of Employment||Central Government|
|Post Name||Generalist Officer MMGS Scale –II|
|No. of Post||150|
|Qualification||Graduate, CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM, Other Qualifications|
|Selection Mode||Online Examination, Interview|
|Post Name and Nos. and|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale –II||150|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale –II||Rs.48,170 to Rs.69,810 per month|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale –II||Bachelor’s degree|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date|| March 22, 2021|
|Last Date for Apply|| April 6, 2021|
NCB-Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Pdf Notification||Click Here|
For Regular Notification Join Now
UPCL-Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
2) Start March 22, 2021 and will be closed on April 6, 2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
|Free Job Alert 2021 Click Here For More Information|