Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification
Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various Apprentice posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell
|Type of Employment||Railway Job|
|No. of Post||2562|
|Qualification|| 10th + ITI|
|Post Location Name.|
|Machinist||Programming & Systems Administration Assistant|
|Mechanic Diesel||Laboratory Assistant (CP)|
|Turner||Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Instrument Mechanic||Laboratory Assistant (CP)|
|Electronics Mechanic||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Winder (Armature)||Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance|
|Tool & Die maker (Press Tools Jigs & Fixtures)||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Apprentice||The candidates must have passed the 10th and ITI in relevant Trade|
|Fee||Rs. 100/- |
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Selection Mode||Basis of merit list|
Application Begin Date
Last Date for Apply
Rs. 7000/- To 9000/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
2) Start 06/02/021 and will be closed on 05/03/2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.