CISF Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification
CISF has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various Constable posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Type of Employment||Central Government|
|Location||All Over India|
|No. of Post||2000|
|Qualification||10th (Retired Army Persons) or the equivalent|
|Selection Mode||Merit List, Written Exam, Medical Exam, Document Verification|
|Post Name and Nos. Detail|
|SI/ Exe||10th (Retired Army Persons) or the equivalent|
|ASI/ Exe||10th (Retired Army Persons) or the equivalent|
|HC/ GD||10th (Retired Army Persons) or the equivalent|
|Constable/ GD||10th (Retired Army Persons) or the equivalent|
|Fee -Refer official notification|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date||13/02/2021|
|Last Date for Apply||15/03/2021|
|Salary -Rs. 25,000 – 40,000/-|
BRO Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2021
|Pdf Notification and Apply Now||Click Here|
For Regular Notification Join Now
Click Here for more information
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Various Post
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.cisf.gov.in
2) Start 13.02.2021 and will be closed on 15.03.2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.