Download CTET Admit Card 2023 [Post Overview]
|Title||Download CTET Admit Card 2023|
|Online Form Starting Date||27/04/2023|
|Online Form Last Date||26/05/2023|
|Download CTET Admit Card 2023||Click|
|Download Official Notification||Click|
|सरकारी जॉब(Sarkari Job), पार्ट टाइम जॉब(Part Time Job), प्राइवेट जॉब(Private Job) और अन्य प्रकार (Fresher Job & Other Jobs) के सभी जॉब अपडेट||Open|
|Note: Post is compiled from the sources brought by the official website with latest updates, and every effort has been made in good faith and accuracy while creating the post, please read it carefully. But, if there is any error in the content, we will not be responsible. Candidates are advised to refer official website for more details.|
Who can apply for CTET 2023?
Download CTET Admit Card 2023: 12 passed candidates with minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply for CTET Paper 1 and those who have completed graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks are eligible for Paper 2. Candidates who have passed the B.Ed qualification can now apply for both the papers – Paper-I & Paper-II.
How to fill CTET 2023 Application Form Detail
The 17th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education from July 2023 to August 2023 in CBT (Computer Based Test Online) mode.
- The exact date of examination will be informed on the Download CTET Admit Card 2023 of the candidates. Detailed Information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, language, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available shortly on CTET official website https://ctet.nic.in and interested candidates are requested to visit only the above mentioned website Download the Information Bulletin from and read it carefully before applying.
- Interested candidates are required to apply online only through CTET website i.e. https://ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start from 27-04-2023 (Thursday) and the last date for submission of online application is 26-05-2023 (Friday) by 11:59 PM. Fee can be paid up to 26-05-2023 (Friday) before 11:59 PM.
- Candidates may also note that as per the availability of capacity in the examination city, the choice of examination city will be available to them only on first come first serve basis at the time of filling the online application. Candidates who complete their application form and pay the examination fee will be allotted the examination city as per the availability in that particular city on first come first serve basis.
- The total capacity in a particular city will also be available on the portal. If the total capacity of a particular city is reached at the time of filling the application form or making the examination fee payment or while updating on the examination fee portal, the candidate will be given the option of either selecting another city or canceling the payment.
- Will go If a candidate cancels the payment, the full fee will be refunded to his/her account as per the mode of payment and the application will not be considered for this examination of CTET. The request for change of city of examination will not be accepted in any case.
- Candidates may also please note that if the total capacity is reached in a particular city while filling the online application, the candidate has no right to claim for allotment of examination center in that particular city and the Board will not be responsible for the same . So applicants are advised to complete their application process immediately without waiting for the last date.
The candidate applying for CTET is required:-
- To go through the Information Bulletin carefully with the entire requirement therein.
- To satisfy eligibility to appear in the examination.
- To submit On-line application by giving full particulars by accessing the CTET official websitehttps://ctet.nic.in.
- To write complete mailing address with Postal PIN Code at the time of applying.
- Before submission of application form, decide the mode of payment of fee.
- To keep the Confirmation Page along. vii) If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall beliable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
Download CTET Admit Card 2023
Candidates can download the Download CTET Admit Card 2023 from the official website of CTET and appear for the exam at the given centre. If any discrepancy is noticed with respect to candidate’s particulars, photograph and signature or any other information in the Download CTET Admit Card 2023 which is different from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET Unit for necessary correction.
Candidates will have to report at the examination center at 7:30 AM for Shift-I and 12:30 PM for Shift-II i.e. 120 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates have to report at the examination center after 9:30 AM in Shift-I and after 2:30 PM in Shift-II.
Will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Candidates are advised to read the instructions given on the Download CTET Admit Card 2023 carefully and follow them during the examination.