|DWCD Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
|DWCD has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.|
||DWCD-Department of Women and Child Development|
|Type of Employment||Central Government|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Helpers, Anganwadi Workers and Mini-Anganwadi Workers|
|No. of Post||90|
|Qualification||Class 10/Matriculation or equivalent|
|Selection Mode||Shortlisting and Written Test/Interview|
|Post Name and Nos. and|
| Anganwadi Helpers
|Anganwadi Helpers, Anganwadi Workers and Mini-Anganwadi Workers
||as per the Govt. of K’taka norms.|
| Anganwadi Helpers, Anganwadi Workers and Mini-Anganwadi Workers
Passed Class 4 (minimum) to Class 9 (for Anganwadi Helper post)
SSLC/Class 10/Matriculation or equivalent
|Fee-Refer official notification
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date
|| March 20, 2021
|Last Date for Apply
|| April 21, 2021
Madras HC Recruitment 2021
For Regular Notification Join Now
DFCCIL-Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India limited Recruitment 2021
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website http://dwcd.kar.nic.
2) Start March 20, 2021 and will be closed on April 21, 2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
|Free Job Alert 2021 Click Here For More Information|