|Goa Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
|Goa Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various Home Guard Volunteers posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.|
||Goa Home Guard and Civil Defence Organization|
|Type of Employment||Central Government|
|Post Name||Home Guard Volunteers|
|No. of Post||296|
|Qualification||Class 8th from a Recognised Board/Institution
|Selection Mode||Physical Test (Qualifying Run), Written Test and Oral Test|
|Post Name and Nos. and|
|Home Guard Volunteers||296|
|Home Guard Volunteers||as per the Goa Home Guard norms.|
|Home Guard Volunteers||Class VIII from a recognised Board/Institution
|Fee- refer to the official Goa Home Guard Notification 2021
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date
|Last Date for Apply
|Salary –as per the Goa Home Guard norms.
ONGC Oil and Natural Gas Commission Recruitment 2021
For Regular Notification Join Now
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Project Consultants
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website https://www.goa.gov.in/
2) Start February 21, 2021 and will be closed on March 31, 2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
|Free Job Alert 2021 Click Here For More Information|