HECL Recruitment 2020 Notification 164 Technician Posts-Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has invited eligible candidates to apply for the 164 Technician Posts Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited 164 Technician Posts– Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No. of Vacancies||164|
|Post Name||Technician Trainee|
|Qualification||10th pass under 10+2 system|
|Selection Mode||Basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class examination passed under10+2 system|
|Application Begin Date||05 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||29 Aug 2020|
Post Name And Post No.
|Sr. No.||Trade||Unit||Duration of course||Total seats.|
Qualification Details :-
01) Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system / matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and
02) 8th class examination passed for trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent..
Age Limit on 31 July 2020:-
Minimum Age- 14 Years
Maximum Age – 40 Years
Relaxation Applied Please Refer Notification
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
01) Others, OBC (NCL), EWS Rs. 750/-(Rupees Seven hundred) fifty only
02) SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability) Fee Exempt.
Admission Fee structure :-
The fee structure for the current session as approved earlier for previous session is as follows
Salary Package :-
Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection :-
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class examination passed under10+2 system
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.hecltd.com
2) Start 05 Aug 2020 and will be closed on 29 Aug 2020
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page. And Download the Form.
4) Candidates can apply through offline
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Complete filled up application form along with the documents.
08) Application forms will be accepted on or before 29.08.2020 (up to 5 Pm), either HTI Counter or by post addressed to:
HEC TRAINING INSTITUTE (HTI)
Plant Plaza Road,
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Important Dates :-
Online Application Submission Date 05 Aug 2020 to 29 Aug 2020
Official Website Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Aplication Form Click Here
Other Latest Job Information
- Latest Government Job 2020
- NGMA National Gallery of Modern Art Recruitment 2020
- State Bank of India SBI Recruitment (21/26) 2020 Post 33
- State Bank of India SBI Recruitment (21/25) 2020 Post 04
- State Bank of India SBI Recruitment (21/24) 2020