ICAR-IARI Contractual Jobs 2023 Apply | ICAR-IARI Contractual Jobs | ICAR-IARI Jobs | ICAR-IARI Jobs 2023 exam date | ICAR-IARI Jobs 2023 exam update
For this, you must read it till the bottom, it will be easy for you to apply the job and this title you will get complete information to do it : ICAR-IARI Contractual Jobs 2023 Apply
Official website iari.res.in
ICAR-IARI Contractual Jobs 2023 Apply Start Date – 24 April 2023
ICAR-IARI Contractual Jobs 2023 Apply Last Date – 29 May 2023
ICAR-IARI Contractual Jobs 2023 Apply email id: [email protected]
Complete detail information of the job
ICAR-IARI Contractual Jobs 2023 Apply Walk in interview
A walk-in-interview for filling up Four (4) posts of Young Professional – I (YP-I), purely on contractual basis under Scheduled Caste Sub Plan Scheme (SCSP) scheme will be held on 16.05.2023 at 09.00 A.M. in the Division of Seed Science and Technology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012.
ICAR-IARI Contractual Jobs 2023 Apply Age limit
21 – 45 years, as on 16.05.2023 (Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Women and other exempted categories as per ICAR / GOI guidelines).
Instructions for the candidates
1. The interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for the walk-in- interview along with their signed copy of duly filled application as per attached proforma (Annexure- 1), at 09:00 AM. The application should also be accompanied with set of all original testimonials (date of birth, mark sheets degree certificate, experience certificate, if any) along with a set of attested copies of their certificates, as required in the advertisement and two passport size photographs. The filled-in application form and relevant documents may be sent on-
ICAR-IARI Contractual Jobs 2023 Apply Email id: [email protected], latest by 15.05.2023
2. Only the candidates having essential qualifications will be interviewed and no candidate will be entertained after 10:00 A.M.
3. Preference will be given to the candidates belonging to Scheduled caste community. However, candidates from other categories may be considered owing to non-availability of suitable candidates belonging to Scheduled caste.
4. The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any near or distant relative of the candidate is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, the candidate has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach the undersigned by 12th May, 2023 (Annexure II). If such declaration is furnished on the date of interview and found that his/her relative is an employee of ICARLARI, such candidate will not be allowed for interview.
5. The Young professional (YP) shall be subject to the laws of secrecy of the country and will sign a declaration of secrecy and Non-Disclosure Agreement before reporting, given in Annexure III (As per guidelines issued by Council vide Office Memorandum No. Agril. Edn. I-062020-A&P dated 04.12.2020).
6. The candidates who are already employed in Govt. Organization should produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.
7. The candidate will have to attend the interview at his/her own expenses and no TA/DA will be paid
8. The selected candidates at their expenses will be medically examined for fitness before engagement.
9. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature and/ or termination of engagement even after appointment.
10. The competent authority i.e. Director, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi reserves the right to cancel/withdraw all/any positions out of the above, Further, the decision of the competent authority will be final and binding on all aspects.
11. All legal disputes shall be settled at New Delhi jurisdiction.
Overview about this job in the form of table
For each requirement/position of YP, at least five applicants shall be shortlisted based on their qualifying academic performance as per an assessment criterion. These shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear in the interview.
The selection will be based on the basis of weightage of marks in educational qualifications, experience in the relevant field and performance in the interview.
सरकारी जॉब(Govt. Job) , पार्ट टाइम जॉब (Part Time Job), फ्रेशर जॉब (Fresher Job), प्राइवेट जॉब (Private Job) और अन्य प्रकार(Other Jobs) के सभी जॉब के लिए आपको फुल अपडेट इन सोर्स के जरिये जल्दी मिल सकती है।
Note: All the content has been compiled from the sources brought by the official website, and every effort has been made in good faith and accuracy while creating the content. But, if there is any error in the content, we will not be responsible. Candidates are advised to refer official website for more details.