POST: UPSC CDS 2023 Result here
UPSC CDS 2023 Result –
The CDS 1 2023 result will be made available online at upsc.gov.in by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates can use the exact URL that will be posted on this website to obtain the UPSC CDS 1 2023 result pdf. On April 16, 2023, the CDS 1 test is expected to be given.
On January 12, the Union Public Service Commission posted the final UPSC CDS 1 2022 result online at upsc.gov.in; click here to get the result.
The names and roll numbers of the eligible applicants are included in the CDS 1 result for 2023. Candidates who pass the written test will receive an invitation to the SSB interview. All of the applicants who were chosen for the CDS 2023 final recruitment will have their scorecards made public by UPSC.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE – https://upsc.gov.in
2023 CDS Results Dates:
|CDS Events||CDS 1 2023||CDS 2 2023|
|CDS 2023 Exam||April 16, 2023||September 3, 2023|
|CDS result date 2023||To be notified||To be notified|
|Release of results with names||To be notified||To be notified|
|Final result||To be notified||To be notified|
Check CDS 2023 result:
The CDS 1 2023 results are made available by UPSC online in PDF format. Candidates should follow the instructions listed below to check their results when they have been officially announced.
- Visit upsc.gov.in, the official website.
- Activate the “Examination” tab.
- The drop-down selection should say “Active Examinations,” so choose that.
- “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023” should be clicked.
- To get the Combined Defence Services (I) result for 2023, click the link.
- The chosen applicants’ Roll Number will show up as a PDF on the screen. Type your Roll Number while holding down “Ctrl + F.” If your name appears on the list, you passed the CDS (I) 2023 Written Exam and are qualified to take the next stage.
- Download and save the CDS 1 2023 Results for later use.
UPSC CDS Scorecard for 2023:
The CDS 2023 result scorecard will be made available by UPSC on the official website. Scorecard for CDS 2023 will be made available in PDF format. Along with their roll number and name, candidates will be able to display their score in both the written test and the SSB interview on the scorecard.
CDS Result 2023: How points are calculated:
The procedure used by UPSC to determine a candidate’s score is as follows-
- Candidates will receive one score for each accurate response.
- 1/3 of the total marks will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong response.
- Candidates that select more than one choice will have their answers considered incorrect, and they will receive a failing grade.
- Based on the applicants’ accurate and erroneous answers, the final CDS score will be determined.
Marksheet for CDS 2023:
The marks earned by qualifying applicants will be included on the CDS mark sheet, which will also include the candidate’s name, date of birth, roll number, total marks earned in the written test and SSB Interview, and final total marks.
What happens after the final CDS result 2023 announcement?
Candidates who pass the CDS 2023 written test are qualified to take the final stage, which consists of the SSB interview and the Intelligence and Personality Test. All applicants will get the SSB call letter at the email address on file, and the SSB admission card will include the reporting time and date as well as the location of the SSB centre. For the SSB interview, all applicants must provide the following paperwork in its original form:
- Admit card for SSB
- list of grades for classes 10 and 12
- Graduation and Post-Graduation degree and mark sheet (if specified on the enrolment form).
- NCC credentials (if required)
- Identity documents such as a passport, voter ID card, Aadhar card, or Pan card