JERC Recruitment 2021 Notification Various Assistant Post -Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) has invited eligible candidates to apply for the .Various Assistant Post Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
JERC Online Form 2021 Various Various Assistant Post Post- Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job / State Government Job|
|Total No. of Vacancies||05|
|Post Name||01) Adv. (Law)|
02) Research Associate
03) Private Secretary
04) Personal Assistant
|Qualification||Graduate, Bachelor degree in law|
|Applying Mode||Offline and By Email|
|Application Begin Date||24/12/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19/01/2021|
Post Name, Post No And Qualification Details.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Nos Of Post.||Qualification Details|
|1||Adv. (Law)||01||Bachelor degree in law|
|2||Research Associate||01||Bachelor degree in law|
|3||Private Secretary||01||Any Graduate|
|4||Personal Assistant||02||Any Graduate|
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
Salary Package :-
01) Adv. (Law) – Rs. 1,15,000/-
02) Research Associate – Rs. 65,000/-
03) Private Secretary – 65,000/-
04) Personal Assistant – Rs. 40,000/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.jercuts.gov.in.
2) Download Official Notification
3) And read it carefully, Application format available in notification.
4) Candidates can apply through offline
5) Send application form to Address given below
6) Address –
Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission,
3rd & 4th Floor, Plot No.55-56,
Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV,
7) Or send it by Email – email@example.com
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Important Dates :-
Online Application Submission Date 24/12/2020 to 19/01/2021