|Karnataka State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
|Karnataka State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.|
||Karnataka State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Government|
|Post Name||President, Member and Women Member posts|
|No. of Post||56|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree and meet other required eligibility criteria|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
|Post Name and Nos. and|
| Member – 17
|Women Member – 17||17|
|President, Member and Women Member posts||As per the KSCDRC Recruitment norms.|
|Fee–Refer official notification
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date
|| March 29, 2021
|Last Date for Apply
|| April 30, 2021
MAHATRANSCO-Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Recruitment 2021
For Regular Notification Join Now
BHEL-Graduate and Technician Apprentice posts Recruitment 2021
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website https://kscdrc.kar.nic.in/
2) Start March 29, 2021 and will be closed on April 30, 2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
|Free Job Alert 2021 Click Here For More Information|