|Law and Judiciary Department, Mantralaya, MumbaiRecruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
Law and Judiciary Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various Pleader posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Law and Judiciary Department|
|Type of Employment||State Government|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
Post Name and Qualification
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Government Pleader/ Government Pleader and Public Prosecutor||Degree in Law||58 Years|
|Additional Government Pleader/Additional Government Pleader and Additional Public Prosecutor||Degree in Law||58 Years|
|Assistant Government Pleader/Assistant Government Pleader and Additional Public Prosecutor||Degree in Law||55 Years|
|Application Begin Date||10/06/2021|
|Last Date for Apply||23/07/2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Pdf Notification||Click Here|
|Address for Apply||Registry, Law and Judiciary Department, Room No. 345, 3rdFloor, Annex Building, Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
For Regular Notification Join Now
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.maharashtra.gov.in
2) Start 10/06/2021 and will be closed on 23/07/2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.