|MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
MMRDA – Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd. has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various Assistant Manager (Media) posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd.|
|Type of Employment||State Government|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Media)|
|No. of Post||01|
|Qualification||Post Graduate in Mass Communication and Journalism|
Post Name and Nos.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary Detail|
|Assistant Manager (Media)||01||Rs.56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-|
Qualification Detail – Post Graduate in Mass Communication and Journalism with minimum 60%marks/CGPA from a Government recognized and reputed University/ Institute.
Age Limit on date 01/06/2021
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date||09/06/2021|
|Last Date for Apply||09/07/2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Pdf Notification||Click Here|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
For Regular Notification Join Now
NIELIT-National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment Click Here for more information
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
2) Start 09/06/2021 and will be closed on 09/07/2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.