|The Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD) Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
The Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD) has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||The Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD)|
|Post Name||Project Managers|
|Qualification||Retired Govt. Officers from Central Government/Subordinate Offices|
|Selection Mode||Shortlisting, Interview and Document Verification|
Post Name and Nos.
|Project Managers||As per the MWCD Recruitment 2021 norms|
|Project Managers||Retired Govt. Officers from Central Government/Subordinate Offices|
Fee Detail-Refer official notification
|Maximum Age||63 Years|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date||19/04/2021|
|Last Date for Apply||08/05/2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Pdf Notification||Click Here|
For Regular Notification Join Now
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website wcd.nic.in
2) Start 19/04/2021 and will be closed on 08/05/2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.