|NBCC Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
|NBCC has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.|
|Type of Employment||Central Government|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Post Name||Management Trainees (Civil),Management Trainees (Electrical)|
|No. of Post||35|
|Selection Mode||Shortlisting,GATE-2020 score,Personal Interview|
|Post Name and Nos. and|
|Management Trainees (Civil)||25|
|Management Trainees (Electrical)||10|
|Management Trainees (Civil)||Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-|
|Management Trainees (Electrical)||Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-|
|Management Trainees (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent|
|Management Trainees (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date
|| March 22, 2021
|Last Date for Apply
|| April 21, 2021
NCB-Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021
For Regular Notification Join Now
DMRL Recruitment 2021
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website https://www.nbccindia.com
2) Start March 22, 2021 and will be closed on April 21, 2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
|Free Job Alert 2021 Click Here For More Information|