|NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS IN MEDICAL SCIENCE Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
NBEMS-NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS IN MEDICAL SCIENCE has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS IN MEDICAL SCIENCE (NBEMS)|
|Post Name||SENIOR ASSISTANT ,JUNIOR|
ASSISTANT ,JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
|No. of Post||42|
|Qualification||Degree,Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce|
|Selection Mode||MERIT LIST -Computer Based Test (CBT),I Examination (Computer Knowledge/Skill Test)–No interview shall be held for selection.|
Post Name, Nos. And Salary Detail
|Degree from recognised|
2. To qualify Examination as may be
prescribed by NBE.
|1. Passed Senior Secondary Examination|
from a recognised Board/University
recognised by Central/State Govt./UT
2. Proficiency in use of Computers and
Basic Software packages such as
Windows/Network Operating System/LAN
|Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or|
a Degree in Commerce from a recognise
2.To qualify Examination as may be
prescribed by NBE
Salary Detail-Refer official notification
|OBC/OPEN||1500 + 18%GST|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date||15-07-2021|
|Last Date for Apply||14-08-2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Pdf Notification||Click Here|
|Register Now||Click Here|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
For Regular Notification Join Now
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.natboard.edu.in
2) Start 15-07-2021 and will be closed on 14-08-2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.