NCTE Recruitment 2020 Notification for Various Posts-Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has invited eligible candidates to apply for the assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO). Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
NCTE Online Form 2020 assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO). Post- Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Total No. of Vacancies||18|
|Post Name||01) Assistant |
02) Stenographer Grade ‘C’
03) Stenographer Grade ‘D’
04) Data Entry Operator
05) Lower Division Clerk
|Qualification||Related with different Post.|
|Application Begin Date||20 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19 Sep 2020|
Post Name And Post No.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Nos Of Post.||Reservation Details||Pay Level (as per 7th CPC)||Upper Age Limit(As on date of advertisement|
|1||Assistant||03||UR-03||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 –112400)||Between 20 to 27 years|
|2||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||03||UR-01, ST-01, PH-01||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 –112400)||Between 18 to 27 years|
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||06||UR-04, OBC-02||Level 4 (Rs. 25500 –81100)||Between 18 to 27 years|
|4||Data Entry Operator||01||UR-01||Level 4 (Rs. 25500 –81100)||Between 18 to 25 years|
|5||Lower Division Clerk||05||UR-02, OBC-02, PH-01||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 –63200)||Between 18 to 27 years|
Qualification Details :-
- Assistant- Degree from a recognized university.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’- 01) 10+2 from a recognized Board or University. 02) A speed of 100 words per minutes in English/Hindi Shorthand.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 01) 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University 02) Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts. @ 80 w.p.m.Transcription: 65 mts. (Eng.) 75 mts. (Hindi) (On Manual Typewriter) Or 50 mts. (Eng.). 65 mts. (Hindi) (On Computer)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 10+2 from a recognized Board / University.Should possess a speed of not less than 15000 keydepressionsper hour for Data Entry Work.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 02) 10+2 from a recognized Board or University. 02) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
01) fee of Rs. 1250/-for the Group B posts of Assistant and Steno Grade ‘C’.
02) Rs. 1000/-for the Group ‘C’ posts of Steno Grade ‘D’, Data Entry Operator.
03) LDC.(No fee for SC/ST/PH/NCTE employees and Ex-Servicemen category &Women).
Mode of Selection :-
Computer Based Test/Examination followed by Skill Test of the eligible candidates.
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.ncte.gov.in
2) Start 20.08.2020 : 10:00AM and will be closed on19.09.2020 : 11:59 PM
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Important Dates :-
Online Application Submission Date20 aUG 2020 to 19 sEP 2020