NHPC Recruitment 2020 Notification For Various Posts-Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (A Government of India Enterprise) has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Various Posts Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
NHPC Online Form 2020 Various Post- Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (A Government of India Enterprise)|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Total No. of Vacancies||86|
|Location||All Over india|
|Post Name||01) Trainee Engineer|
02) Trainee Officer
|Qualification||Degree / Diploma/MSW/LAW|
|Application Begin Date||29 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||28 Sep 2020|
Post Name And Post No.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Nos Of Post.||Reservation Details|
|1||Trainee Engineer (Civil) / (E2)||30||SC- 08, ST-01, OBC-07, EWS-02, UR-12|
|2||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||21||SC- 01, ST-01, OBC-04, EWS-2, UR-13|
|3||Trainee Officer (HR) / (E2 )||05||SC-01,UR-04|
|4||Trainee Officer (Law)||08||ST-01, OBC-03, UR-04|
|5||Trainee Officer (Finance)||22||SC-05, ST-12 UR-05|
Qualification Details, Salary And Age :-
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale||Maximum Age|
(as on 01.10.2020)
|01||Trainee Engineer (Civil) / (E2)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline||50,000-3%-1,60,000 (IDA)||30 Yrs.|
|02||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline||50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000 (IDA)||30 Yrs.|
|03||Trainee Officer (HR) / (E2 )||Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource / Human Resource Management / Human Resource Management & Labour Relations / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations & Personnel Management or |
Masters in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management
|50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000 (IDA)||30 Yrs.|
|04||Trainee Officer (Law)||Graduate Degree in Law||50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000 (IDA)||30 Yrs.|
|05||Trainee Officer (Finance)||Graduate with CAfrom Institute of Chartered Accountants of India||50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000 (IDA)||30 Yrs.|
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.nhpcindia.com
2) Start 29 Aug 2020 and will be closed 28 Sep 2020
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Important Dates :-
Online Application Submission Date 29 Aug 2020 to 28 Sep 2020
Official Website Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Other Latest Job Information
- Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For Accounts Assistant Post.
- National Education Society for Tribal Students Recruitment 2021 – Assistant, Steno, Multi-Tasking Staff.
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Various Executive and Non Executive Posts.
- DRDO Recruitment 2021 Various Technical Post