NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test Result
About Post: Result for CMAT 2023 will be available on the website cmat.nta.nic.in only. All the correspondence should be addressed by e-mail. The e-mail query shall be addressed only if it is not anonymous and contains the name, postal address and contact number of the sender. An e-mail containing vague or general queries and other queries as contained in the Information Bulletin shall not be entertained. Queries shall not be entertained from person claiming themselves to be representative, associates or officiates of the applicant candidate.
Table of Contents
NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test Result
|Application Form Starting Date||13/02/2023|
|Application Form Last Date||06/03/2023|
|Admit Card||Update soon|
|NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test Result||02 July 2023|
Declaration of NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test Result
- The NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test Result will be compiled based on Final Answer Keys. No grievance with regard to Answer Key(s) after Declaration of Result of CMAT-2023 will be entertained. The raw (actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test Result. No Score Card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their Score Cards from the website: cmat.nta.nic.in only.
- There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/re-totaling of the result/score and no query in this regard will be entertained. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an Examination conducting body and will provide CMAT Score 2023.
- The NTA does not collect the information regarding total number of seats available in the Institutions and reservation criteria followed by the Institutions.
NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test
- Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up Application Form online)
given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with
the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates can apply for CMAT 2023 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in
any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e.
multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted.
- Gen/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 2000/-
- ST / SC : Rs. 1000/-
- Exam Fee Payment accepted by online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode
No age limit.
CMAT-2023 will be conducted by NTA as three hour entrance Examination in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode to evaluate the candidates‟ ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Innovation & Entrepreneurship, for admission to the Management Courses in the Academic Session 2023-24.
The participating Institutes of CMAT-2023 are the Institutions which will be accepting the CMAT Score. 3.2 NTA does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as per AICTE norms.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor‟s Degree, whose NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test Result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2023-24, can also apply for CMAT-2023.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT – 2023.
Choice of Cities for NTA CMAT Exam Centre 2023
- The City of Examination Centres where the test shall be conducted are given at Annexure-III. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form of CMAT 2023. Effort will be made to allot Centre of Examination to the candidates in order of the City Choice opted by them in their Application Form. However, due to logistic & administrative reasons, a different city of nearby area may be allotted.
- The City of Examination once chosen and allotted cannot be changed (after the closing of the correction window) and any request in this regard will not be entertained.
- NTA will allocate the Examination centre in the chosen city, which will be mentioned in the Admit Card
|Title||NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test Result|
|Online Form Starting Date||13/02/2023|
|Online Form Last Date||06/03/2023|
How to Apply
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility. Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number. Upload scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate‟s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb), if applicable.
Step-3: Pay fee using SBI/HDFC Bank through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
Download, save and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
|Apply NTA CMAT 2023 Admission Test Result||Click|
|Download Official Notification||Click|
|सरकारी जॉब(Sarkari Job), पार्ट टाइम जॉब(Part Time Job), प्राइवेट जॉब(Private Job) और अन्य प्रकार (Fresher Job & Other Jobs) के सभी जॉब अपडेट||Open|