|National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
NWDA-National Water Development Agency has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer, Junior Accounts Officer|
|No. of Post||04|
|Qualification||B.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Post Name and Nos.
|Post Name||No.||Salary Detail|
Rs.35400 – 112400/-
|Junior Accounts Officer||03|
Fee Detail-Refer official notification
|Maximum Age||56 Years|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date||29.05.2021|
|Last Date for Apply||16.07.2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Pdf Notification||Click Here|
|More Jobs||Click Here|
NOTE–Submit the application form to this address-–Dy. Director (Admn.), National Water Development Agency, 18-20 Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110017.
For Regular Notification Join Now
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.nwda.gov.in
2) Start 29.05.2021 and will be closed on 16.07.2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Submission of the application to the given address.
Very Important Instructions
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.