Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment 2020 Notification For Operator Post -Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
Oil India Limited (OIL) has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Operator Post- Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
Oil India Limited (OIL) Online Form 2020 Operator Post- Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Total No. of Vacancies||36|
|Location||Assam and Arunachal Pradesh|
|Post Name||Operator-I (HMV),Grade-VII|
|Qualification||01) Passed 10+2 in any stream|
02) Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence
|Selection Mode||01) Written Test |
02) Heavy Vehicle Driving Test
|Application Begin Date||21/08/2020, 07:00a.m.|
|Last Date for Apply Online||18/09/2020,11:59p.m.|
Post Name, Post No And Reservation Details.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Nos Of Post.||Reservation Details|
|1||Operator-I (HMV),Grade-VII||36||SC – 02, ST – 04, OBC-(NCL) – 09, UR – 18, EWS – 03|
Qualification Details :-
1) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
2) Must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh.
3) Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane,trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles
Age Limit(as onthe crucial date i.e. 18/09/2020):-
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
01) For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/-
02) SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWScandidate(s) are exempted frompayingthe online applicationfee.
Salary Package :-
Rs. 16,000 /- To Rs. 34,000 /-
Mode of Selection :-
01) Written Test
02) Heavy Vehicle Driving Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website http://oilindia.onlinereg.in
2) Start 21/08/2020 at 07:00 a.m. am and will be closed on 18/09/2020 at 11:59 p.m.
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Important Dates :-
Online Application Submission Date 21/08/2020 to 18/09/2020
Official Website Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Other Latest Job Information
- Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For Accounts Assistant Post.
- National Education Society for Tribal Students Recruitment 2021 – Assistant, Steno, Multi-Tasking Staff.
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Various Executive and Non Executive Posts.
- DRDO Recruitment 2021 Various Technical Post