|ONGC Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
|ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Commission – Oil and Natural Gas Commission – Oil and Natural Gas Commission has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various Field Medical Officer (FMO) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.|
||ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Government|
|Post Name||Field Medical Officer (FMO) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|No. of Post||05|
|Selection Mode||Qualification ,Interview-in-Person / Interview Through Online Method|
|Post Name and Nos. and Salary Detail|
|Field Medical Officer (FMO) (03)||Rs. 75,000/-(Rupees seventy five thousand only)|
| General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) (02)
||Rs. 72,000/-(Rupeesseventy two thousand only)|
|Field Medical Officer (FMO)||MBBS Degree|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||MBBS Degree|
|Fee – Refer to the official Notification
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date
|Last Date for Apply
|Salary Rs. 72,000 – 75,000 per month.
CSBC Recruitment 2021 Fireman Post
| Email Address
For Regular Notification Join Now
CISF Recruitment 2021
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.ongcindia.com
2) Start February 25, 2021 and will be closed on March 11, 2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.