OPSC-Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification
OPSC- has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer|
|No. of Post||92|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or Agriculture Engineering or Forestry|
Competitive Recruitment Examination (Written Test and Interview.)
Post Name and Nos.
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||92|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 per month|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or Agriculture Engineering or Forestry|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date||23/04/2021|
|Last Date for Apply||24/05/2021|
CPCL-Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Pdf Notification||Click Here|
For Regular Notification Join Now
NTRO-National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment 2021
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website https://www.opsc.gov.in/
2) Start 23/04/2021 and will be closed on 24/05/2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.