Post office Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 Notification Various 1371 Post-Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
Department Of Posts India has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Post man/ Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
Post office Maharashtra Online Form 2020 Various 1371 Post Post- Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||Department Of Posts India|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1371|
|Post Name||01) Post man|
02) Mail Guard
03) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Application Begin Date||05/10/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||03/11/2020|
Post Name And Post No and Qualification Detail.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Nos Of Post.||Qualification Detail|
|1||Post man||1029||12th standard pass|
|2||Mail Guard||15||12th standard pass|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Administrative Offices)||32||10th standard pass|
|4||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Sub Ordinate Office)||295||10th standard pass|
Age Limit :-
Age limit for the posts of Postman/Mail Guard is 18 – 27 years.
Age limit for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff is 18 – 25 years.
Relaxation Applied Please Refer Notification
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
Salary Package :-
Postman/Mail Guard : – Rs. 21,700-69,100
Multi Tasking Staff : – Rs. 18,000-56,900
Mode of Selection :-
Mode of Selection is Examination
CRPF Recruitment Job 2020 Notification Various 789 Post- 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.sc. Click Here for More Information
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.maharashtrapost.gov.in
2) Start 05.10.2020 at 10.00 hrs and will close on 03.11.2020 at 2359 hrs
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Click Here For More Information
Important Dates :-
Online Application Submission Date 05.10.2020 to 03.11.2020
Official Website Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Other Latest Job Information
- PCMC Recruitment 2020 Apply MSW, Graduate
- IOC Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2020 Engineering / Technical Posts
- ICMR Recruitment 2020 National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases-Research Assistant, Senior Laboratory Assistant (Technician-C)
- DOLR Department of Land Resources Recruitment 2020
- INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2020 Engineering Graduates Posts