RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification Director Post-Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Director Post Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
RBI Online Form 2020 Various Director Post– Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Application Begin Date||14 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06 Sep 2020|
Qualification Details :-
Basic qualification required is Post-Graduation. Additional weightage shall be given for MBA/PhD. A seasoned banker or an accomplished academician-administrator will be an ideal candidate.Age Limit :-
Maximum Age – 60 Years
Salary Package :-
Rs. 2,25,000/- Per Year
Mode of Selection :-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.rbidocs.rbi.org.in
2) Downloa Notification
3) Print Application Form Given in Notification
4) Fill up the Application form
5) Send it via email Or
6) Send it with document on the address given below.
C/o Corporate Strategy & Budget Department,
Central Office, Reserve Bank of India,
Main Building, 2nd floor,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Important Dates :-
Last Date to submit application 06 September 2020 Time -5.30 Pm
Official Website Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Other Latest Job Information
- Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For Accounts Assistant Post.
- National Education Society for Tribal Students Recruitment 2021 – Assistant, Steno, Multi-Tasking Staff.
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Various Executive and Non Executive Posts.
- DRDO Recruitment 2021 Various Technical Post