SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Security Analyst 100 Posts – Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
State Bank of India has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Security Analyst 100 Posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
SBI Online Form 2020 Security Analyst 100 Posts – Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank of India|
|Type of Employment||Bank Job|
|Total No. of Vacancies||100|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||01) Assistant Manager (Security Analyst)|
02) Deputy Manager (Security Analyst)
|Qualification||BE / BTech /MCA/ MSc / MTech|
|Selection Mode||Online Written Test and Interview|
|Application Begin Date||22/12/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||11/01/2021|
Post Name, Post No. , Reservation and Age Detail
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Nos Of Post.||Reservation Details||Age|
|1||Assistant Manager (Security Analyst)||40||GEN – 18 ; OBC – 10 ; SC – 06 ; ST – 03 ; EWS – 03||28 Years|
|2||Deputy Manager (Security Analyst)||60||GEN – 26 ; OBC – 15 ; SC – 09 ; ST – 04 ; EWS – 06||33 Years|
Qualification Details :-
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Qualification Detail|
|1||Assistant Manager (Security Analyst)||BE / BTech (in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications) OR MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)/ MSc(IT)|
|2||Deputy Manager (Security Analyst)||BE / BTech (in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications) OR MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)/ MSc(IT)|
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
General, EWS and OBC – Rs. 750/-( Rs. Seven Hundred fifty only)
SC/ ST -Nil
Salary Package :-
Rs. 31705 to Rs. 45950
Mode of Selection :-
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in online test and interaction.
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
2) Start 22/12/2020 and will be closed on 11/01/2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Important Dates :-
Online Application Submission Date 22/12/2020 to 11/01/2021
Official Website Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Other Latest Job Information
- IDEMI Recruitment 2021 Ex- ITI Trade Apprentice
- MCL Recruitment 2021
- WBPRB-West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2021
- J & K Bank Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Various Post