SSC JE (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2020 Notification -Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
Staff Selection Commission has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Junior Engineer. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
Staff Selection Commission Online Form 2020 Various Junior Engineer Post- Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Government JOb|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Application Begin Date||01/10/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30/10/2020|
Post Name And Post No.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Qualification.|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|3||Junior Engineer (Electrical &|
|Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering|
|4||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
Age Limit On Date 01.01.2021 :-
Maximum Age 30/32 Years To
Relaxation Applied Please Refer Notification
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes
(ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted
from payment of fee.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Click Here For More Information
Mode of Selection :-
Selection will be made by Examination
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website https://ssc.nic.in/
2) Start 01/10/2020 and will be closed on 30/10/2020
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Important Dates :-
Submission of online applications: 01.10.2020 to 30.10.2020
Last date and time for receipt of applications: 30.10.2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 01.11.2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 03.11.2020 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 05.11.2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021
Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
Official Website Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Other Latest Job Information
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
- NCDC National Centre for Disease Recruitment 2021
- ONGC Oil and Natural Gas Commission Recruitment 2021
- NABARD Recruitment 2021 Project Consultants
- Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Various Post