SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification for 5846 Constable Posts-Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
SSC NOTIFICATION 2020 – OPENING FOR 5846 CONSTABLE POSTS
Staff Selection Commission has invited eligible candidates to apply for the 5846 Posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
SSC Online Form 2020 5846 Constable Post– Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Total No. of Vacancies||5846|
|Location||All Over India|
|Qualification||10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed|
|Selection Mode||1. Physical Endurance and Measurement Test|
|Application Begin Date||01 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07 Sep 2020|
SSC Post Name, Reservation Details And Post No.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
SSC Qualification Details:-
10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed
SSC Age Limit :-
Minimum Age- 18 Years
Maximum Age – 25 Years
Born Between 02-07-1995 to 01-07-2002.
Relaxation Applied Please Refer Notification
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
Rs. 100 /-
Salary Package :-
Mode of Selection :-
1. Physical Endurance and Measurement Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
1) Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
2) Start 01 Aug 2020 and will be closed on 07 Sep 2020
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Online Application Submission Date 01 Aug 2020 07 Sep 2020