ITBP Recruitment 2020 Job Notification For Constable Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit card, exam date and full Notification
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has invited eligible candidates to apply for the Constable Post. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Online Form 2020 Various Constable Post- Full Notifications
|Recruitment Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Total No. of Vacancies||51|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Post Name||CONSTABLE(GENERAL DUTY) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA|
|Qualification||SSC + Sport|
|Selection Mode||DocumentationPhysical Standard Test (PST)|
|Application Begin Date||13 Jul 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||26 Aug 2020|
Post Name And Post No.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Nos Of Post.|
SSC + Sport
Age Limit On 26 Aug 2020
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 23
18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules)
APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable):
Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Start 13/07/2020 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 26/08/2020 at 11:59 pm
- Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
Online Application Submission Date 13/07/2020 to 26/08/2020