Higher Secondary Teacher Selection Test 2023 under MP Government, Education Department and Madhya Pradesh Government, Tribal Affairs Department.
(With the prescribed percentage in the “Higher Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 or 2023” conducted by Madhya Pradesh Employees Board, Madhya Pradesh Bhopal will be eligible to apply in this selection test)
Order no. According to F. 12-05/2023/1-One, Bhopal, dated 20 April 2023, in the applications to be filled by 19 April 2024 in the examinations conducted by the Board, the prescribed examination fee is payable to the applicants only for filling the application form of the first examination.
Will happen. After that, no fee will have to be paid while filling the application in any other examination of the Staff Selection Board till the said period. At the time of filling the application, the prescribed portal fee of MP Online will be payable as usual.
Teacher Selection Test 2023 under MP Government IMPORTANT DATE
- Date of Filling Online Application Form – 18/05/2023
- Start Date Modification in Application Form – 18/05/2023
- Last Date for Filling Online Application Form – 01/06/2023
- Last Date for Modification in Application Form – 06/06/2023
- Exam date and day – Starts from 02/08/2023, Wednesday
Teacher Selection Test 2023 under MP Government APPLICATION FEE
- Rs.500/- per question paper for unreserved candidates
- Informed Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Classes / Divyangjan Candidates (only for original residents of MP) – Rupee. 250/- per question paper
- Direct Recruitment only for backlog posts – No fee
- For the candidates who fill the application online through Kiosk, the portal fee of MPOnline will be Rs.60/-, additionally the portal fee Rs.20/- for filling the form by login through registered citizen user. Will be payable.
Teacher Selection Test 2023 under MP Government Procedure to get Admit Card
By using the online application number, applicants can appear in the examination by printing their admit card from the board’s website www.esb.mp.gov.in. No error correction will be done after the issue of admit card and the board reserves the right to cancel / cancel / change the online application form if any kind of error is visible.
Teacher Selection Test 2023 under MP Government Exam Admit Card
- Admit cards (Test Admit Card-TAC) of valid online applications as per rules will be made available in two parts on the Board’s website www.esb.mp.gov.in. In which the first part will contain details of the applicant, name of the exam, roll number and exam center etc.
- Additionally, in this part, the details and number of the permanent identification mark of the body and photo identity card filled in the application form of the applicant will also be mentioned.
- During the examination itself, the candidate will have to put his signature, left hand thumb impression and hand writing (with black ball point pen) at the prescribed place in the admit card in front of the invigilator.
- Admit cards will not be sent separately by post.
Teacher Selection Test 2023 under MP Government Publication of examination result
- Based on the rules mentioned in the chapters of the manual, the board will prepare the merit/waiting list of the candidates.
- After the recommendation/instructions of the concerned department, the result of the examination will be made available on the website of Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board, Bhopal www.esb.mp.gov.in.
- The recommendations of the Final Key Committee will also be uploaded on the website of the Board.
Teacher Selection Test 2023 under MP Government Examination Result
(i) After the declaration of the result of the examination, the result of the candidates will be uploaded on the Board’s website www.esb.mp.gov.in.
(ii) Accordingly the candidates can download the result from the website. Examination result will not be dispatched by post.
MP. Method of filling application form through online kiosk
Teacher Selection Test 2023 under MP Government Step online apply form –
- MP. Online application form can also be filled through the authorized kiosk of online, for which the applicant will have to go to-
- The format of the application form provided by the portal should be filled properly as per the rules.
- The kiosk holder will scan the photograph, signature and two lines of the applicant’s hand writing and attach it with the online application form at appropriate places.
- After filling the form, the applicant should agree to pay the portal fee to the kiosk holder and pay the cash amount to the kiosk holder only after ensuring that all the information filled in the form is filled correctly.
- On completion of the payment process, the computerized application form-cum-receipt will be made available to the applicant by the kiosk holder, in which all the information filled in the online application form of the applicant will be available along with the portal fee payment information, which will have to be kept with itself. , so that if any mistake is reflected in filling the online application form, it can be corrected / got corrected by paying the prescribed fee during the modification dates mentioned on the main page after the last date.
Teacher Selection Test 2023 under MP Government Instruction
- Aadhaar registration of the candidate is mandatory. U.I.D.A.I. E-Aadhaar will be valid only after it is verified by UDA.
- It will be mandatory to bring the original photo identity card in the examinations conducted by the board. As an original photo identity card, the candidate can select any one of the voter ID card, PAN card, Aadhaar card, driving license and passport. In the absence of the original photo identity card, the candidate will be debarred from appearing in the examination.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his Aadhaar card / e-Aadhaar card / photocopy of Aadhaar card / Aadhaar number / Aadhaar VID in addition to the original identity card as decided in the rulebook.
- Multilevel biometric verification is mandatory at the time of admission to the examination and during the examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center till the reporting time for the examination. After this, the candidates coming late will not be eligible for admission.
- Use of electronic devices like mobile phone, calculator, long tables, digital watch and copy paper etc. is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates can get their admit card for online examination only through online application number. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the application number safely, for which all the responsibility will be of the applicant.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to have live registration in the employment office of Madhya Pradesh state.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to bring black ball point pen and the admit card downloaded from the board’s website for admission in the examination hall at the examination center.
- After the commencement of the examination, no candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
- No certificates of the candidates are verified by the board while filling the application form. Therefore, the eligibility of the candidates in the computer based online examination will be completely provisional.
- According to the departmental information, there will be no provision for exemption from the examination for the candidates of primitive tribes (Vaiga, Saharia / Saharia and Bharia) for the post of Higher Secondary Teacher, being second class and academic post, they will be considered as Scheduled Tribe candidates. Apply online for the exam.