About Post: Government of India has submitted demand letter for lateral recruitment of UPSC Deputy Secretary and Director Posts 2023. Accordingly, online applications are invited from talented and motivated Indian citizens desirous of contributing to nation building to join the Government at the level of Joint Secretary or Director/Deputy Secretary in the following posts.
Head Offices of the Ministries/Departments located at New Delhi on contract basis for a period of three years up to 19th June, 2023 through the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Deputy Secretary and Director Posts 2023
|Joint Secretary (Civil Aviation)||B.E./B.Tech in Aviation/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Computer/ Information Technology/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering||01|
|Joint Secretary (Digital Commerce)||Master’s Degree/PG Diploma in Business Administration /|
Economics /Commerce / Business Economics / Foreign Trade
|Joint Secretary (Arbitration & Conciliation)||Bachelor’s Degree in Law||01|
|Joint Secretary (Cyber Laws)||Bachelor’s Degree in Law||01|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Integrated Nutrient Management)||Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agricultural Chemistry / Soil Science / Plant Pathology / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Bacteriology||01|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Natural Resource Management/Rainfed Farming System)||Master’s Degree in Forestry / Botany / Bachelor’s|
Degree in Agricultural Engineering
|Master’s Degree in Agriculture /Agricultural Economics /|
Economics / Commerce / Statistics
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Crops)||Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering.||01|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Chemical Engineering)||B. Tech. (Chemical Engineering)/ M. Sc. (Chemistry).||01|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Pharma and Medical Device)||B.E./B. Tech/MBBS/Bachelor’s degree in the subjects of|
management, bio-engineering, medical technology / medical field.
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Digital Commerce)||Master’s Degree/PG Diploma in Business Administration /|
Economics / Commerce / Business Economics / Foreign Trade.
|Master’s Degree in Law.||01|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (EGovernance)||B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science.||01|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Logistics)||B.E./B. Tech||01|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (ICT Edu)||Master’s Degree in Computer Application or B.E./B.Tech in the field of Education Technology/ Information & Communication Technology (ICT)/ Computer Science.||01|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Edu Laws)||(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Law. (ii) Registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council/Bar Council of India in terms of Advocate’s Act’ 1961||01|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Policy, Promotion & Outreach)||Master’s Degree / Two years’ Post Graduate Diploma||01|
(Manufacturing – Capital Goods)
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical / Production Engineering.||01|
(Manufacturing – HEI)
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical|
|Director/Deputy Secretary (Urban Planning)||Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning/Architecture/Architecture & Planning/Civil Engineering.||01|
Important Date of UPSC Deputy Secretary and Director Posts 2023
- Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited for Direct Recruitment by Selection through the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in from the above post till 20-05 2023.
- The last date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA website is 19-06-2023 at 23:59 hrs.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted UPSC Deputy Secretary and Director Posts 2023 online applications is 20-06-2023 up to 23:59 hrs.
Age & Payment Scale UPSC Deputy Secretary and Director Posts 2023
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the Joint Secretary level post are 40 and 55 years respectively and the Pay will be fixed at the minimum of Pay Level-14 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the Director level post are 35 and 45 years respectively and the Pay will be fixed at the minimum of Pay Level-13 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the Deputy Secretary level post are 32 and 40 years respectively and the Pay will be fixed at the minimum of Pay Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- However, the Government reserves its right to place deserving appointees at an appropriate level within the scale of pay.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for submission of UPSC Deputy Secretary and Director Posts 2023 online application.
How to Apply UPSC Deputy Secretary and Director Posts 2023
UPSC Deputy Secretary and Director Posts 2023 apply full detail,
i) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
ii) Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of in each of the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Desirable Qualification(s) etc.
UPSC Deputy Secretary and Director Posts 2023 following documents are to be uploaded on apply form:-
- Copy of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Copy of Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- For experience, up-to-date and full Experience Certificate, unambiguously indicating the nature of duties, dates and duration of experience, level/position, responsibilities etc. issued by the employer may be uploaded (link for the format is given in the online application form). In case, the submitted documents do not convincingly support the claim made, the applications is liable to be rejected.
- Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) certificate in a the prescribed format (link https://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/recruitment-performas) issued by the competent authority by Persons with Benchmark Disabilities eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness.