|Western Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and full Notification|
|Western Central Railway has invited eligible candidates to apply for the various Trade Apprentices posts. Other Important details about this job post of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Job Location, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Exam Date and Apply Process are given below.|
||Western Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Central Government|
|Post Name||various Trade Apprentices posts|
|No. of Post||165|
|Qualification||Passed Class 10/Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks (aggregate) under 10+2 system with ITI in relevant trade|
|Selection Mode||As per marks|
|Post Name and Nos. and|
| Welder (G&E)
|Secretarial Assistant- English||05|
|Salary Detail-Refer official notification|
|Trade Apprentices||Passed Class 10/Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks (aggregate) under 10+2 system with ITI in relevant trade|
|Candidates must pay a prescribed amount of Rs. 170||Rs. 70 (SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates) respectively|
|Relaxation Applied Please Refer Official Notification|
|Application Begin Date
|Last Date for Apply
IPHB Recruitment 2021 Assistant Posts
For Regular Notification Join Now
WCD Recruitment 2021 Aanganwadi Worker
Steps to Apply For Online Mode :-
1) Log on to the official website http://mponline.gov.in
2) Start 01.03.2021 and will be closed on 30.03.2021
3) Click on Career Page or Related Notification on Page.
4) Candidates can apply through online
5) Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
6) Pay the application fee, if needed.
7) Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Very Important Instructions :-
Before Applying, Candidate are advice to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination of very carefully.
|Free Job Alert 2021 Click Here For More Information|